Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Need a Scoop?

Not that we need another laundry soap recipe, but here's a handy little scoop made from a recycled yogurt container that's just about the right measurement.
And just because I can, here is the recipe I used to make the laundry soap:
2 cups borax,
2 cups washing soda
1 bar Naptha soap
2 bars Lever 2000
I grated the bars of soap (most choose Ivory, not Lever to limit perfumes, I used Lever because it's what I had. I mixed the powders with the grated soap and that's all there is to that.
Why home made laundry soap? Because for less than 10$ in supplies, I just got enough to make at least 6 months worth of laundry soap that works as well as the top name brand. There's no floral or fresh breeze scent, but I can live with that!





No comments:

Post a Comment