Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy Endofholidays!

Well that's over! I didn't forget my blog, I just got caught up in the making frenzy leading up to Christmas, and even wound up with some holiday hold over - that is, even after the ham was picked over and the tree packed away, I still was working on presents! But now that is done and I can finally blog about what had been keeping me busy the past few weeks. And I can get back to the little readers.
Most of my gifts were knitted and crocheted this year, I'm not very good at the yarn stuff at this point, so I'm not going to put up any tutorials or patterns. The breakdown is as follows:
4 hats, 4 scarves, 1 poncho, 1 pair of rainbow socks, 5 wash clothes, 1 knitted bath poof, 1 pair of knitted pants (size 5T), 2 heirloom pillows, 2 drawstring nap sacks, 2 homemade wallets, and 2 leather bound notebooks, 1  ball gown and a few batches of cookies. Phew!

Here are some pics of the things I knitted, more posts will follow for the rest.


 





No comments:

Post a Comment