Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Bed of You Own

Each week, my little ones and I each check out a book from the library to be read at bedtime.

This was my daughters pick, and I have to say, it makes me giggle!

Although she and I still sleep in the same bed, and I am in no rush to have her sleeping on her own, this book is a fast favorite.

As little Suzie-Sue discovers, getting to sleep in a household with multiple people can be quite an adventure.

I especially love the lyrical quality of the poetic verses, how easily they roll off the tongue with an easy flow.

There are a couple other books written about Suzie-Sue from these authors, including Achoo! Good Manners Can be Contagious, and Have You Seen my Potty?
We have not read them, but we will surly be looking for them!

A Bed of Your Own! by Mij Kelly and Mary McQuillan

No comments:

Post a Comment